Monday, October 6, 2008

HOW BIG?




This is the largest single stamp I own. I actually was stumped for a while, not certain how to actually put it to use! In playing along in the WCMD challenge on SCS this weekend, we were challenged to CASE an artist named sherryLc05. What I noticed about Sherry's gallery was that she used a lot of large images which inspired me to try using this Bella Blossom by Stampin' Up. I'm happy with the results and can't wait to try it in a different color scheme.

I'm reminded that oftentimes I let God kind of lurk in the background - He seems TOO BIG to tap in to! In reality, He cares about the minute stuff - He is a real and personal God - BIG but not TOO BIG, KWIM???

I found a good read that I'd like to share: "God is in the Small Stuff . . . And It All Matters" co-authored by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz. I like books that help me see everyday life in a different way. Hopefully you will be inspired by it too!


Products Used in this design:
  • Stamps: SU Bella Blossom Stamp
  • Paper: SU Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirhouette CS
  • Ink: SU Riding Hood Red
  • Embellishments / Accessories: SU Scallop Punch and 1 3/8 Circle Punch RRH Ribbon

No comments: