Saturday, August 15, 2009

COLOR SPLISH


See, this is why I *heart* the challenges on blogs as well as SCS - they can force you out of your box! This design is not my usual style but it was tons of fun to create! Today's WT challenge is to design using variegated. I immediately thought of this SU Baroque background stamp and didn't look back twice. I inked it using Kaleidacolor Bouquet on glossy paper - voila - instant variegated! I used South Pacific flowers from Prima and a zinnia sticker flower from MS gifted by Kathleen - TU! I added a row of variegated Flame Robin's Nest dew drops. The final touch to the design is the fluffy bow which is from a spool of special value ribbon, purchased a Mike's and a sentiment punched with the new SU tag punch.

Here's more deets and thanks for looking!

Stamps: Baroque, Short and Sweet
Paper: Glossy White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Kaleidacolor Bouquet, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Primas, MS Floral, RIbbon from Mike's, SU punch, Robin's Nest Dew Drops

No comments: