Sunday, September 13, 2009

NEAPOLITAN WISHES

When I think summer, I think icecream. And since summer is my fave season, I will be stretching it out until the first cold, rainy day. Which, in SO CAL, might be a while! Sorry to rub it in . . . anywho, I decided to create in neapolitan today - so yummy!

I had a lot of fun creating this card. I CASEd it from Shannon Teubner (aka steubner on SCS) who was the featured stamper on SCS this week. Isn't this layout great! Nestabilitiies were used to create the circle layers and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. Here are more deets:

Stamps: SU Heard From The Heart
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Papertreyink DSP
Ink: SU C. Chip and Blush Blossom
Accessories: Pearls, SU Ribbon, Nestabilities, MS Punch

No comments: