Sunday, September 6, 2009

WHOA NELLIE

This week's IC challenge on SCS is to draw inspiration from
a website called Moyna Bags. I was drawn to the ALL DONE IN RED category and from there it was real easy to choose an inspiration piece:
http://moynabags.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/products/gx1073.html?L+scstore+zszd3024ffe973e9+1257877326
The sketch is done up from this week's SCS SC244 which I really like. I'll definitely return to this layout. The images are from Cornish Heritage Farms and SU. The ribbon is SU and the bling is from a muse. All layers are popped up with dimensionals. I'll postal this card over to my DGD who loves horses along with some trinkets and goodies of course!

Thanks for looking!


Stamps: Papertrey White, Cranberry Crisp, BBlack
Paper: Paisley BG, CHF Chicken Wire BG, CHF Happy Trails
Ink: SU Cranberry Crisp, Momento Black
Accessories: SU Ribbon, A Muse Bling

No comments: