Sunday, November 9, 2008

FUN FRIENDSHIP AFTERNOON

I think I've mentioned this before, but it's worth repeating - I am blessed with a great group of friends! This is a card that a group of us made together one afternoon, getting together to chat, laugh and do a bit of stamping. Laughter is something feels so good, doesn't it?

This set of rubbah will be a fave of mine for a long time, I'm sure. I'll be posting more cards using it, for sure!

Products used for this project:

  • Stamps: SU Season of Friendship
  • Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Whisper White and Autumn Vine DSP
  • Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust
  • Accessories: SU Brass Hodgepodge, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer, SU Leaf Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: