Sunday, November 9, 2008

MILLION DOLLA' MEDALLION



I bet you can't say the title of this card out loud even one time! At least I couldn't! Aren't these medallion punch images eye candy??? The tutorial I found compliments of BeccaStamps is so helpful - you will be able to create one of these the very first time you try, I promise! Here's the link to Becca's Blog where you will find the tutorial!

I fussy cut my designer paper to fit into the medallion center. The sketch is my own, but I bet others have created it as well. Sometimes we think we are originals only to find out we're carbon copies! There must be a lesson in this somewhere, but I'm not sure where I'm headed with this one! Okay, how about this thought: God makes only originals - there are no two humans exactly alike and yet He says we are all made in His image. WoW!

Products used for this design:

  • Stamps: SU One of A Kind
  • Paper: SU Pacific Point, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP
  • Ink: SU Pacific Point
  • Accessories: Nesties, SU Punches, SU GG Ribbon, SU Gem Brads

5 comments:

Susan said...

don't you just love the fact we are all unique! love the spiritual wraparounds with your art Christine!

Blessings and hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!! :) TFS!!

Cathleen said...

Christine, could you contact me, you won the blog candy for i {heart} papers!

Cathleen said...

Christine I did not get your e mail for some reason, could you re send your info at ctorina685@sbcglobal.net

Stampinsilvia said...

wow your card is just goregeous! I lvoe it! And you're right I can't say that out loud! LOL